Are you an Optometrist or Optician interested in learning more about Keratoconus, Dry eye, Femtosecond laser cataract surgery and surgical options for vision correction? Centre for Sight holds free optometric education days with 3D live surgery twice a year for professionals just like yourself - register soon to secure your place
|Date||Directions||Places||How to book|
|Wed 6 September, 2017||Map - RH19 4RH||Places added||email / 01342 306020|
Course hand book:
Section 1 - Welcome
Section 2 - Keratoconus Update
Section 3 - Cornea Update
Section 4 - Dry Eye Update
Section 5 - Laser Refractive Update
Section 6 - Cataract / Lensectomy Update
Section 6 - Retinal Update
Sheraz Daya MD FACP FRCS(Ed) FRCOphth
Tom Williamson MBChB FRCS(Glas) FRCOphth MD
Lucia Pelosini MD, MRCSEd, FRCOphth
Raman Malhotra MBChB, FRCOphth
Program highlights include:
- 3D Live Surgery
- Visian Implantable Collamer Lens
- VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Cataract
- Cornea Update
- Keratoconus update (including ICL)
- Cataract/Lensectomy update
- Laser refractive update
- Retinal update
About the day
- The course is completely free
- The day starts at 9:00am and finishes at 5:45pm
- Attendees will receive 8 CET points, dependent on the successful completion of our end of day questionnaire
- We will provide everything you need, including lunch and all refreshments - all you need to bring with you is photographic ID
- The day is hosted at our award winning hospital in the East Grinstead countryside. We have ample parking, and the East Grinstead train station is only a 3 minute taxi ride away. There is a direct train route to East Grinstead from London Victoria Station that takes just under an hour
- There will be live Laser Refractive, Femtosecond Laser Cataract and Implantable Contact Lens surgery in the afternoon
- Our Education days are part of Centre for Sight's Shared Care scheme. Centre for Sight are lucky enough to run a very successful national scheme
- Unfortunately Despensing Opticians will not receive CET points, but are welcome to come along
Please book your place by either e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or please ring 01342 306020.
Centre for Sight looks forward to seeing you at the next education day.
Co-management Shared care at Centre for Sight
Centre for Sight boasts a fantastic Co-management Shared Care Network formed of opticians and optometrists nationwide.
Our Co-management Shared Care network works on the basis that your patient remains under your care. Like yourself, we are passionate about providing to quality care.
Our goal is to develop with you a seamless clinical pathway for patients who are suitable for laser eye surgery and laser cataract surgery:
Shared Care Manual
To find out more information or to sign up to our Network please email email@example.com or freephone 0800 011 2882.