Mr Daya, Mr Khan and Mr Lake are currently talking at the UKISCRS in Manchester held at Old Trafford this week.
Manchester United have had to move out of their ground this week, to make way for UKISCRS 36th annual congress.
The UKISCRS is one of the oldest implant societies in the world and promotes education, experimentation and research in the field of cataract and refractive surgery.
The society boasts a membership of 400 doctors from the UK and Ireland as well as a number of International members.
Mr Daya will be talking about:
- Management of post-Keratoplasty Ametropia - Avoiding Corneal Transplant Ametropia and the role of the Femtosecond Laser
- My approach to dry eye and the role of Omega 3s
Mr Khan will be talking about:
- Presbyopic Corneal Treatments - SupraCor
- Hot Topics - Corneal Crosslinking versus intrastromal rings for ectasia
Mr Lake will be talking about:
- Cataract surgery in Patients with Ocular Co-Morbidities - Cataract surgery in eyes with compromised corneas
- Mr Lake will be chairing the 'Presbyopic Corneal Treatments Symposium'