The Optometrist Education Day | 5th October
Centre for Sight are pleased to announce another Optometrist Education Day here at Centre For Sight in East Grinstead on Wednesday 5th October 2022. The day includes: Live Surgeries and updates on Cornea, Retina, Keratoconus and Cataracts.
Programme highlights include:
- Live 3D Surgery
- Refractive – what’s new
- Corneal – what’s new
- Keratoconus Update – what’s new
- Cataract/Lensectomy – what’s new
- Sheraz M Daya MD FACP FACS FRCS(Ed) FRCOphth
- Marcela Espinosa-Lagana MD
- David Shahnazaryan MD FRCSI (Ophth) FEBO
- Saj Khan MBBS, FRCSEd(Ophth)
- Lucia Pelosini MD, MRCSEd, FRCOphth
- Kashif Qureshi BSc, MMBS, FRCOphth
- Prof Tom Williamson MD MBChB, FRCS(Glas), FRCOphth
Unfortunately Dispensing Opticians will not receive CET points, but are welcome to join.
To book into the event please click here.
Wednesday 5th October 2022
9:00am to 5:10pm
Centre for Sight – Eye Hospital Sussex
Turners Hill Road, East Grinstead, RH19 4RH